HotelMoscow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HotelMoscow

FFXI EU Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Points Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulthwe
Admin
Ulthwe

Special Points Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Special Points Rules.   Special Points Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:55 am

Special Points are Points gained for helping other members of the Linkshell with all the stuff they can't do alone or need real help with.

I will be generous with this Points gained from this to help promote Helping the LS grow.

For example... theres not really much we can do if half the LS don't have access.
So the more people help them, the more points they get and the more stuff we can do.

All I ask for is that people don't (Forgive my language) Take the Piss.

Points will be rewarded for stuff like:

Helping with Missions that "Need" help:
CoP, Zilart, ToA, Expansion Fights, that sort of thing.

Tough NM's:
NM's that need more then 3 Skilled players to kill. WSNM's, Gear Drop NM's... and so on.

KSNM99's:
Points will also be rewarded for KSNM99's.

Anything else I may have forgot:
If you feel you warrant getting Points for something thats not listed just give me a buzz. I'll either say Yes or No. But please don't ask if ya just trying to get some easy Points.

You will be granted 5 Points for helping a fellow comrade.
You will be able to spend these Special Points at any Event but... you need to have at least some Standard Event Points first... so for example: Little Jimmy has 0 Limbus Points and 20 Special Points, Jimmy can't Bid in Limbus Untill he has been on 1+ Run's.

I ask that you take a Screen Shot as proof of helping and post the pictures and a desciption of what it was your were helping with in this thread.

But please... do not abuse this Points System. It is mearly to promote Helping others.
I will not award Points, change the Points rewarded or just Scrap the whole thing all together if it is taken advantage of.

Any Questions, just give me a buzz. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hotelmoscow.rpg-board.net

Special Points Rules.
Page 1 of 1